Maintaining the safety of RMOTC's employees and visitors is the number one goal of its operations. Safety and environmental protection are priorities in RMOTC's culture.
RMOTC expects that all activities performed at its testing center are accomplished without incident, injury, occupational illness, damage to the environment, or loss of physical assets. We do our utmost to ensure we provide a safe, healthy work site by demonstrating commitment through an established culture, training, and adherence to state and government rules and regulations.
Our goal is to maintain the highest standards of safety possible.
Core Values & Beliefs
Safety First in All We Do
- Incidents and injuries are preventable, both on and off the job.
- No business objective is so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety.
- Anyone in the workplace who observes an action or condition that is unsafe has an obligation and the authority to immediately intervene to remedy the situation.
- Our safety actions are most effective when we genuinely care about each other.
Caring About People
- People are the key to what we are and what we will become.
- Each of us has the integrity and the desire to do the right thing.
- The health and well-being of each of us and our families is vital.
- Education, training, and development throughout our careers are essential for us to perform at our full potential.
- The improvement process will include setbacks and mistakes which must be handled in a manner that supports growth.
- RMOTC believes work can be challenging, rewarding, and fun.